December 26th, 2013
I pulled this from The Pastry Box Project. Allen Tan posted this post from a string of Twitter posts by Matt Jones. The quotes are all true and if you are one of those that are looking to progress in their careers then you will come across these points.
At some point in your career, this will become relevant:
At the very least:
- Don’t pull up the ladder.
- Acknowledge that a ladder existed.
- Don’t mock those on the ladder after you.
When you can:
- Point out ladders to others.
- Study some ladders.
- Make better and more ladders.
- SourceThe Pastry Box Project
Share this article